Igloo support wiki
This is the Igloo Community support wiki. It strives to gather all there is to know about Snowball boards and their software in one place.
This is a community wiki, anyone is welcome to edit it.
In particular, we encourage you to add your Snowball project to Community_projects page to inspire others!
Just create an account and add your information on the relevant page or create a new one. Normal wiki rules of behaviour apply here too; don't delete text from other people without discussing it first, no spamming/advertising etc.
Snowball is a low power, low cost Single Board Computer based on the ST-Ericsson Nova A9500 processor platform (Dual Cortex A9 + Mali 400 GPU) that targets hobbyists and professional developers wanting to prototype new embedded designs.
- ARM® Dual Cortex A9 @ 1GHz,
- 4 / 8GB e-MMC,
- 1GB LP-DDR2,
- 1x Micro-SD,
- 1x RTC Battery Backup,
- 1x HDMI Full HD,
- 1x Ethernet 10/100Mbits,
- 1x CVBS Video OUT,
- 1x Audio OUT,
- 1x Audio IN,
- 1x USB OTG HS (480Mbits),
- 1x DC IN +5V,
- 1x Li-Ion Battery Charger,
- 1x Serial Port (RS232 / Over USB
- 1x JTAG Connector,
- 1x MiPi34 Debug Connector,
- 1x IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LA
- 1 x Bluetooth 4.0/LEB(Ex. Antenna)
- 1 x GPS (Ex. Antenna),
- 1x 3 Axis Accelerometer,
- 1x 3 Axis Magnetometer,
- 1x 3 Axis Gyrometer,
- 1x Pressure sensor (300-1100 mb)
- 3x Expansion Connectors (FSMC HSI, Audio, MiPi CSI / Camera, LC MiPi DSI, UART, SPI, I2C, GPIO).